30112000 - Xerun XR10 Justock Brushless ESC 60A, 2s-3 LiPo, BEC 3A
All the products in this series are sensored brushless power systems for professional races range from 1/12th scale to 1/8th scale, from Modified to Stock. Their excellent performance, reliable structure design and others definitely can meet top-level races strict requirements against products performance and quality.
The XR10 Justock ESC is specially designed for Zero-timing racing class. Its timing system has been permanently set for ZERO degree. Using the same branded motor and winding will ensure that every racer will have the same power system for a competitive racing.
- High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the XR10 juststock to not only provide high power output, but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
- High efficient Heat Dissipating System
The modified heatsink, with increases the surface area, combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached the the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
- Small Footprint
With its compact design, the XR10 JUSTOCK fits most chassis from 1/10 touring cars, 1/12th pan cars as well as F1
- Wide Applicability
This ESC is designed for 1/10 scale touring cars & 1/12th scale pan cars as well as the ever popular F1 Series cars for all Zero-timing spec racing, example the ROAR Sportsman class. When pairing this ESC with a 32T Motor it will also form a professional and ideal combo for rock crawlers.
- Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
The Set button of the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
- Regular Firmware Update Free of Charge
You can upgrade the XR10 JUSTOCK with the HOBBYWING USB Link Software, a multifunction LCD Program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates its ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
Specification XERUN XR10 Justock
- Current Continuous: 60A, Burst: 380A
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
- Built-in BEC: 6V / 2A (linear mode)
- Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- Suitable Motor:
- with 2S LiPo or 4-6 NiMH: 1/10 On-Road >= 8,5T | 1/10 Off-Road >= 11,5T
- with 3S LiPo or 8-9 NiMH: 1/10 On-Road >= 13,5T | 1/10 Off-Road >= 17,5T
- Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
- Size (LxWxH): 33.5 x 28,5 x 30,5mm
- Weight: 59,8g
- ESC Programming: Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
HW30501003 LED Program Box